top of page

Ukraine Eurointegrat Group

Public·238 members

Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday live 13 January 2024 Watch Live

14 hours ago — Watch Russell Martin speak to the broadcast media ahead of Saints' Sky Bet Championship clash with Sheffield Wednesday at St Mary's on Saturday.

Five goals in two games. Erling cannot be stopped," said a beaming Dortmund coach Lucien Favre. He constantly wants to train, to play. He is extremely committed. It is fantastic for a coach to have a player like that. BAYERN RUN Champions Bayern Munich equalled the best start to a year (VfB Stuttgart 1991) with two wins and a 9-0 goal record following their 5-0 demolition of Schalke 04. They have reached the fifth round of the competition for the first time since the 2005-06 season, when they were eventually knocked out at the quarter-final stage by Chelsea. Newcastle's Joelinton both scored and assisted in the same game for the first time since January 2019 for Hoffenheim against Freiburg in the Bundesliga. Team-mate Sean Longstaff also scored and assisted in the same game for the first time since November 2017 for Blackpool in the EFL Trophy against Middlesbrough Under-21s. England will face Austria and Romania in June during their pre-tournament training camp for Euro 2020. Gareth Southgate's side will play Austria in Vienna on Tuesday, 2 June prior to hosting Romania five days later at a venue yet to be decided. Those games have been added to a match against Denmark at Wembley on 31 March. The Football Association also says an opponent for a game at Wembley on Friday, 27 March will "be confirmed in due course". Assisted by Enock Mwepu. Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! KRC Genk 1, FC Red Bull Salzburg 3. Mbwana Samatta (KRC Genk) header from very close range to the centre of the goal. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Paul Onuachu (KRC Genk) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 85' Attempt saved. Theo Bongonda (KRC Genk) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Cobresal had lost only 3 matches in their last 12 home matches and they have scored 17 goals while conceding 13 goals in those home fixtures. They sit on 10th spot currently and managed 31 points from 24 matches. They have won 2 of their last 5 matches also. On the other hand, Espanola is in amazing performance right now. They have remained undefeated in their last 7 matches. They are also coming from 2 consecutive wins. Their last victory came against Unido. They are in very much confidence and I expect them to win here. but Draw is the most possible outcome. Genk U21 will host Mechelen U21 for this fixture of the league. Hosts want to win at all costs. On the other hand, the visitors also want all three points. In any case, I expect, this will be a tense match. Genk U21 is one of the teams of the relegation zone. True, Genk U21 are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Mechelen U21 who's is are more ambitious team in this league. Mechelen have an effective attack. However, they have two consecutive losses. True, they played against strong rivals. In any case, the visitors have the motivation to break the poor series. I think, Mechelen will try to pick up the victory. Discussions are ongoing to extend the summer transfer window for English Football League clubs until at least the end of January 2021. There is broad support from the EFL for the window to open immediately after the season concludes and to remain open to alleviate financial pressures during the coronavirus pandemic. The EFL is hopeful the campaign can finish in the summer, but there is no indication when it might begin again and has previously said the season could be completed in 56 days. Chelsea then surged forward and Tammy Abraham spun and shot straight through Leno's legs for the winner four minutes later as Arsenal were caught out in defence. I am really disappointed with the result and the way we conceded the goals and the timing of it," Arteta told reporters. It's decision-making. After the Dusseldorf game, quite a few of us got sick. It was before all the testing was more efficient. It could have been an ordinary flu, or it could have been the virus. Who knows? I was sick for two weeks and I wasn't the only one. Kianz Froese (centre) said: "Four assists, I don't think I ever thought I would have a German record at this stage and now I do have one. That's cool. And now to the semi-final. There should really be not much problem for Bayern Munich to win this game even by 2 goals difference, they won 3-0 at home with Crvena at the start of this group stage and Crvena did not even manage a single shot on target in the game while Bayern had 32 shots overall and scored just 3 time against a very defensive minded Crvena. It felt like Magpies boss Steve Bruce was making progress with his results before Christmas, but now it feels like this is a period he just needs to get through, until his better players are fit again. Wolves also suffered a couple of defeats over Christmas but I don't see any cause for concern - they have got so much quality in their squad. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Hugh's prediction: 2-0Matthew's prediction: 2-1 Tottenham v Liverpool (17:30 GMT)When I think of this fixture, I think of Dejan Lovren's terrible day at Wembley in 2017 when Harry Kane took him apart. No sign of Mahrez yet. How high can Riyad Mahrez realistically go? Because we haven't had his name pulled out yet and we are down to the top 10. Sergio Aguero 15 Matthijs de Ligt 14 Kevin De Bruyne 13 Eden Hazard 12 Raheem Sterling 11 Frenkie de Jong 17:15 - The Liverpool lads are starting to make their mark. Huddersfield Town will host Wigan Athletic for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this season. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. Huddersfield have highly variable results. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize on their advantage at home stadium. On the other hand Wigan will try to provide a strong resistance. Wigan are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Perhaps, the visitors will try to return unbeaten in this game. They will probably try to try all three points or even one point. My pick - Huddersfield Town to win. That win over the Hammers was an impressive one considering they made nine changes from the side that lost 4-0 to Liverpool. Boxing Day. Leicester's title chances are minimal but securing a Champions League place is important for them and they are 11 points clear of fifth place. Leicester come into this game having won five of their last six league games. Alaves posted consecutive wins and clean sheets against Valladolid (3-0) and Eibar (0-2) in November to lift themselves into mid-table, but they've been shuffled back down to 15th over the past fortnight following defeats to Real Madrid (1-2) and Granada (3-0). Porto have won four of their six away games in the league this season while Casa Pia have lost five of their six home games, and with the pair being separated by an entire division it’s clear to see why we have backed the visitors to win on Thursday. We have agreed that we will sit down after the last game (of the year) and discuss everything and possibly continue with him beyond the winter," said club CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge KLINSMANN DEBUT Former Germany coach Juergen Klinsmann returned to the Bundesliga after a decade away but his Hertha Berlin debut was spoiled by a 2-1 home loss to Borussia Dortmund. Emery on the brink after Arsenal fall to Eintracht comeback 'Absolute shambles!' - Keown rips into Arsenal and suggests Emery could step aside Eintracht Frankfurt’s 2-1 comeback win at a half-empty Emirates Stadium denied Arsenal the chance to guarantee a spot in the Europa League knock-out stages with a game to spare. Well the hosts started this season with an impressive win away from home at Arsenal who was priced just 1.40 to win the encounter prior to it starting but Oshmyany benefited of two red cards showed to Arsenal players and a penalty kick to open the scoring and went on to win the game with 3-0 even. This while second game was tough against Sputnik at home and they ended up losing it with 1-0, no surprise there, while their 3rd game was away at Volna, they scored once more 2 goals on the road but lost that time 3-2 as their defense is quite weak overall. OK, it's only from Joe Willock, but you've got to start somewhere. Arsenal travel to Standard Liege in the Europa League on Thursday evening. Video - 'Good answer!' - Ljungberg gets glowing review from Willock00:41 09:20 - Ronaldo grabbed Juventus beat Bayer Leverkusen 2-0 last night, but the main talking point was a pitch invader grabbing Cristiano Ronaldo. Energetyk-BDU played Dinamo Brest in August. It was a Premier League clash. The winners on the day were Dinamo Brest with a score of 6-2. I. Shkurin scored twice for the home team. P. Nekhajchik score of 6-2. I. Shkurin scored twice for the home team. P. Nekhajchik scored a hatrick for the away side... Reviewing the last decade, these sides have played 2 times. Energetyk-BDU has run out winners in none of them. Dinamo Brest have won once. The other match ended in a draw. The score prediction for this game is that the home team can win the game this time with a score of 2-1. Football, England: Sheffield Wed live scores, results, fixtures Sheffield Wednesday Football Club page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Burnley’s chances of making it to the Europa League next season are over and when they host Brighton this Sunday, they’ll only be hoping for a higher finish. The hosts go to this game placed ninth with 54 points while Brighton are further down, at 16th on 38 points. Burnley’s hopes for Europa League crashed when Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Crystal Palace in their last match. Celtic moved further clear after snatching a late leveller at Livingston, albeit they have played a game more than Rangers. Gerrard, who denied considering his future in the wake of the defeat at Hearts, has now overseen three consecutive domestic games without a win. However, it was a second victory at Ibrox in three seasons for Brian Rice's Hamilton side, who move back above Hearts and to within two points of 10th-placed St Mirren. For everyone in our country, the primary focus of the present - and the coming months - is undoubtedly to look after our families, support our communities and work together to come through what is clearly the most extreme test that we've faced collectively in decades. On behalf of all the team and staff, I would like to take this opportunity to send our sympathies to those who have lost loved ones already. The first, we won 15-0 and I laid on five or six goals," he recalls. We had guys like Ronald Koeman and Marco van Basten in the team. At the end, Cruyff came up to me and said 'We want you to sign'. European medal & a defining injuryLeft winger Dick had Britain's top clubs scrambling for his signature after he starred in Scotland Schoolboys' 5-4 win at Wembley in 1980. He reckons "40 or 50 clubs were on the phone" the next day, including boyhood favourites Celtic. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 3, Everton 0. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+5' Séamus Coleman (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Matt Doherty (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Lucas Digne (Everton). Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Tranmere fc is running a bad form this season as they have six consecutive losses so far, they have lost their last home game against Portsmouth where they scored nothing and conceded two goals, so here they are going to host Bristol Rovers on Tuesday night. Pordenone are having an excellent season so far and are currently on the second place in the league. At home Pordenone are undefeated this season conceding only 3 goals so far. They have won the last 4 games at home scoring 8 goals. Milan spent heavily during the close season yet their form is so poor that the speculation has already started over who they might sign during the next January transfer window. Several Italian newspapers have reported that the club has been in talks with 38-year-old Zlatan Ibrahimovic over a possible return. After beating Bristol City on Boxing Day, Charlton would've been hoping to move forward, but instead they've gone in the opposite direction. Lee Bowyer's men have now lost two on the spin, first losing to Derby and then to Swansea. Germany has been an example of doing things right. They followed the science,” he said. Now the Bundesliga is well advanced because players started training because they had more control of the pandemic. But he thinks the German labour ministry talking about players wearing masks shows how football has “the obsession to finish the competition at all costs”. So what could football be like if and when it does come back?“Even as an attacker I can say to the guy - from a psychological point of view - 'I’ve got coronavirus, don't mark me, I might spit at you'," said Moya. No team in the Turkish league has performed better than Galatasaray after the winter break this year. 6 matches played in 2020 at Super Lig , Galatasaray won completely. Gaining 18 points maximum, Radamel Falcao and his teammates advanced strongly on the rankings, from 6th place, they have entered the Top 3. The distance between Galatasaray and the top team Istanbul BB is only 1 point so in the upcoming match they will have more motivation to win. After Galatasaray was eliminated from the European Cup from the Champions League group stage, Galatasaray put strength into the domestic league and they became stronger than ever. Istiklol won a domestic treble in 2019 and became the first club to win six Tajik League titles in a row. BROADCASTING DEALS Tajikistan, whose national sport is gushtigiri, a form of traditional wrestling, have never reached a World Cup or Asian Cup finals, their best achievement coming in 2006 when they won the Asian Challenge Cup -- an emerging countries competition. San Fernando CD will host Real Murcia in the segunda b group 4 match. San Fernando CD is in very bad shape right now. They have just won once in their last 5 matches. They are sitting on 6th spot with 34 points so far and the visitors are sitting on 8th spot with 31 points from 22 matches. Real Murcia have won their last 3 matches and will be confident here to get a positive result from this match. Real Murcia have a bad away record though. Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday | Fixture 23 hours ago — Southampton v Sheffield Wednesday. Watch and Listen Live · All Video · Teams · Matches; Tickets & Hospitality ... Neither of these two teams have been enjoying their best respective runs of the season in recent weeks. Hertha have failed to win any of their last six Bundesliga games. Furthermore, they have also lost each of their last five Bundesliga games. Their recent run of poor form leaves them sitting dangerously in 16th place in the Bundesliga table. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1, Liverpool 2. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from very close range is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez. Posted at 90' Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 87' Foul by Fabinho (Liverpool). And so, the show that is the Belarusian Premier League goes on. The very fact it is still going ahead means the league has gained worldwide attention in recent weeks, with Reuters reporting that the Belarus Football Federation has secured broadcasting deals with sports networks across 10 countries. It therefore felt like an opportune moment to take in my first all-Belarusian tie. The 33-year-old Spaniard was at fault again during Jose Mourinho's first match in charge of Tottenham at the London Stadium last weekend, which Spurs won 3-2. Of course I am concerned, but it is not just about the goalkeeper," Pellegrini said. Every time you decide your starting XI you have the complete week to work with them, and the technical staff, about positives and negative things. Of course it's not a comfortable position (for Roberto). The remainder of the Scottish football season has been postponed indefinitely over fears about coronavirus, the SPFL has confirmed. SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said it was "neither realistic nor possible" to continue with games. All Scottish fixtures will be suspended until further notice. The postponements begin with tonight's match between Motherwell and Aberdeen, and Queen of the South against Ayr United. Assisted by Martin Kelly with a cross. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Martín Montoya (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 70' Attempt saved. Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Aaron Mooy. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Max Meyer (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Sheffield Wednesday vs Southampton: Live stream, TV Aug 4, 2023 — How to watch Sheffield Wednesday vs Southampton online - TV channels & live streams The game will be broadcast live on TV on ESPN and is ... I can remember few nights like this in my eight years here. It was truly exciting. Atletico have built a reputation on upsetting the apple cart but they have endured a terrible season, losing to a third division team in the Copa del Rey, suffering numerous injuries and falling 13 points behind leaders Real Madrid in La Liga. The big question for Isloch Minsk is can they improve their away form? Their home form is impressive but both away games have been lost with seven goals conceded. This weekend, they travel to Dinamo Minsk who are only two places and six points above the bottom two. Dinamo Minsk have lost their last two league games but have had two home wins. A bet on both teams to score looks a good one to make. Southampton vs Sheffield Wednesday Head to Head The Soccer Teams Southampton and Sheffield Wednesday played 23 Games since 1995. Among them, Southampton won 10 games (Total Goals 29, PPG 1.3), Sheffield ... Liverpool are planning to make a move for Red Bull Salzburg winger Takumi Minamino in January. Minamino, who is believed to have a release clause of £7. Champions League group games against the Reds this season. Liverpool are stepping up their pursuit of the 24-year-old because interest in the Japan forward is increasing. Minamino has scored nine goals in 22 appearances for Salzburg this season and provided 11 assists. Athletico Olympic will host Bujumbura City in the Primus League of Burundi on Sunday. Athletico Olympic Drawn last game to Musongato by 3-3. Five of them was scored in the first half. They Defeated Les Lierres by 3-1 in the last away game. Athletico Olympic scored 8 goals in last three games. While Opponent Bujumbura also Drawn last game to Bumamuru by 3-3. Three goals each scored in both Halves. They Defeated Kayanza by 2-1 in the home game. Recent head to head matches between these two teams produced more goals. Last head to head match alone produced 5 goals . The Olympic tournament had originally been scheduled to be held in Wuhan, where the virus is believed to have originated, before it was switched to Nanjing and later transferred out of China to Sydney. The Chinese team, who were scheduled to play their first match on Feb. Brisbane on Wednesday and have been told to remain in their hotel rooms until February 5.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page