top of page

Ukraine Eurointegrat Group

Public·239 members

Como vs. Spezia live match 13 January 2024

The live match between Spezia and Como will be streamed on bet365, 1xBet, bet365.nj. You can tune in to any of these platforms to watch the game. What is ...

Their chances of accomplishing a win this weekend look pretty good as they come into the match undefeated in their last eight outings and having only failed to score in one of their matches on home soil so far this season. They are also joint top of the form table having claimed an impressive 18 points from their last eight matches, so a further three points this weekend looks to be on the cards. Talleres Cordoba will play against Boca Juniors, match of the Primera Division of Argentine football. Boca Juniors are the favorite here despite being the guests. They are coming from a home game against Independiente where they drew. Meanwhile the hosts are returning from a 4-1 away defeat against Defensa y Justicia. Boca have the best technical quality here but Talleres play much better at home than away. In their last 10 home matches, Talleres have lost only 1 game and in their last 10 away matches, Boca have not won in 5 of them. The statsThis was Guardiola's 150th Premier League match as manager. He has won 111 games - six more than any other manager in their first 150 in the competition. Manchester City have won their last six home Premier League matches by an aggregate score of 21-1. Meanwhile, Bournemouth have lost their last nine away Premier League matches, conceding 22 goals in the process. The Cherries were the first team to attempt more shots at goal (14-8) than Manchester City in a league match at the Etihad since Stoke City in April 2016. In the end, it was a valiant performance by the hosts and a good reaction after their poor run. Monk will hope they can now start to pick up in the league. Man of the match Bernardo Silva - (Manchester City) On a night City needed players to dig deep and graft, Silva delivered the ingredients required to overcome gritty opponentsProlific Sergio - the statsSince Pep Guardiola joined Manchester City in August 2016, the Spaniard has overseen 15 victories in FA Cup matches (D1 L2), at least five more wins in the competition than any other manager over this period. Inter Milan vs Roma predictions for Saturday's Serie A clash at the San Siro. Roma hope to break into the Serie A top four with a win over an Inter Milan side chasing down 2nd place. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The 49ers have home advantage and that is going to be important in this game. They had a 13-3 record for the regular season and have won three of their last four home games. Minnesota Vikings beat New Orleans Saints last weekend but with key players missing, this looks like the end of the road for them. Go for San Francisco to win and be ahead at both half and full time. Mental health is a huge consideration," FIFPRO general secretary Jonas Baer-Hoffmann told Reuters Television in an interview. We have, from studies over the years, seen there are elevated risks for anxiety and different psychological problems for players compared to the general population because it's a tense and precarious employment for most of them and (this) makes it worse. Reading is in fantastic shape right now, the won 4 from last 5 and they are surely one of the best teams in the league right now especially at home so I simply must favorize them in this one pretty much no matter what and on the other side forest is sold squad UT on the road I don't think they are so good as they are at home and surely not versus team which is in this kind of shape so on this Odd I surely bet o reading and I recommend to anyone who is following me and my best to do the same Bruno Fernandes was unable to inspire Manchester United to victory on his debut as the £47m new arrival had to settle for a goalless draw against Wolves at Old Trafford. In a game of few chances, Fernandes did force a couple of routine saves from fellow countryman Rui Patricio, who also almost dropped another into his own net as he inexplicably fumbled his fellow Portuguese's tame shot round the post. This odds is just amazing and I really must try this option on over 2,5 what is for me pretty good option and ok to try. So, Melipilla is interesting team who is in last duel against this rival lost just 2-0, but I think that this time will be different and much more efficient, but we will see what will happen. Both rivals are teams who are generally playing with strong defense, but we will see what will happen this time. For me, over is pretty real and with this odds, I must take that. It is ok to try. Johnstone. David Wotherspoon replaces Matthew Kennedy. Posted at 79' Corner, Aberdeen. Conceded by Anthony Ralston. DismissalPosted at 78' Callum Hendry (St. Johnstone) is shown the red card. Posted at 78' Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Foul by Callum Hendry (St. They have never reached the final of the German Cup and this is their first semi-final in 35 years. To reach this stage, they have already beaten two Bundesliga II sides (Regensburg and Karlshruher) and both FC Koln and Fortuna Dusseldorf from the Bundesliga. Both their wins over Regensburg and FC Koln were by 3-2 home scorelines with the winning goal coming in the 90th minute. All matches in Scotland are also postponed. Arsenal's fixture with Brighton and Hove Albion this weekend had already been postponed after manager Mikel Arteta tested positive for coronavirus. Chelsea's players were in self-isolation after forward Callum Hudson-Odoi also tested positive. Everton, who were due to play Premier League leaders Liverpool on Monday, said one of their players was self-isolating as a coronavirus precaution. He had no other place to put his foot. A number of football matches in Italy have been postponed over fears of the spread of coronavirus. A woman from the northern region of Lombardy is the second person in Italy to die from the virus in the past 24 hours. Cremonese's Serie B match against Ascoli and Piacenza v Sambenedettese in Serie C are among those postponed. Fulham should prey on QPR's problems, as the hosts have scored 1.8 goals per home game this term. The Cottagers are coming off an impressive win at Birmingham and we expect them to improve their great record at home to the Rs. We’re backing a Fulham victory as our main tip here. The 21-year-old has quickly become one of the Merseyside club's most effective contributors since cementing himself as a regular starter for the Champions League holders last season. What was your football moment of 2019? TAA's quick corner, Kompany's rocket and more Who makes our 'one player per club' Premier League team of the decade? He particularly impressed in Liverpool's 4-0 victory at Leicester City on Boxing Day with a well-taken goal and two assists. ️ Como vs Spezia Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2H Spezia results and fixtures on Livesport.com. This page is about Spezia, (Soccer/Italy). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Spezia, ... The scorer of 97 Premier League goals in all, he must be keen to join the 100 club at some point. He has scored eight goals in north London derbies - second on the Premier League list. Will he split the vote having played for both?Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal 2018-) Was approaching 30 when he joined Arsenal two years ago but has made a sensational start to life in the Premier League, reaching 50 goals in just 79 appearances. Playing alongside younger brother Bobby, the Ashington-born centre-half was the late developer who went on to the greatest glory with his country. The man simply known as "Big Jack", of great football stock as a cousin of Newcastle United legend "Wor Jackie" Milburn, also won the game's major club honours as part of Don Revie's Leeds United side and was a fine manager with the likes of Middlesbrough, Sheffield Wednesday and Newcastle before his wonderful spell in charge of the Republic of Ireland. Ndidi required surgery last month after taking a knock in training. Although the Nigerian played twice at the end of January, Rodgers wants him to recover fully before he is selected again. No player has made more tackles and interceptions in the Premier League this season than the 23-year-old Ndidi who has helped Leicester climb to third in the table. Concord and Hampton & Richmond will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Concord this season have the following results: 10W, 3D and 10L. Meanwhile Hampton & Richmond have 9W, 3D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. English football was more democratic back then, which meant United had to fight for everything. From the famous January FA Cup tie against Liverpool onwards, they played 43 hours of football spread across 28 matches. And during those 2580 minutes, they were almost always living on their nerves. Only 318 minutes were spent with a cushion of more than one goal - and over a third of those minutes came in the fraught Champions League tie against Internazionale, when a two-goal lead felt anything but secure. I would put that down to Aguero's character, which is another big reason he has been successful. When Pep Guardiola took charge at City in 2016, Aguero was not always playing but he reacted in exactly the right way. While he might have shown his frustration on the pitch when he was being substituted, Aguero has never complained publicly about anything off it. I think that is just because he has always backed his own ability. Bayern Munich look set to complete the league and cup double. They had problems in the early part of the season but have been in awesome form since then. They just keep on winning and that includes going to Leverkusen last month and coming away with a 4-2 win. Leverkusen blew their chances of qualifying for the Champions League via the Bundesliga. Go for Bayern to win this game leading at both half and full time. Copenhagen are everything Malmo fans think football should not be, in the sense that they have bought their success while Malmö built theirs from scratch," Malmö fan and journalist Alexandra Jonson argues. This game is a way of defeating the 'evil', it's more than just playing in Europe, it's playing against modern football. Copenhagen's 'little brother'?Malmo supporters may not agree with FC Copenhagen's ownership model but they would certainly like to replicate the Danish side's European success. Defensively it could have been seven or eight - they were out-fought, out-battled. They've got to make a change. With the budget and what they've spent, I don't think they've been left with much choice. A club the size of Everton can't be in the bottom three. They can't risk relegation. There's enough ability in that squad to do better than they are doing. I've been at clubs where you ask who's going to lead it. We are also going for a 1-0 victory for Parma, with the visitors scoring less than a goal per game this term. Brescia have lost by a single goal in 60% of their away defeats, so we are going with a 1-0 home win, given that these two have each seen exactly one goal in 50% of their respective home and away games. Como vs Spezia H2H 13 jan 2024 Head In the last 5 meetings Como 1907 won 3, Spezia Calcio won 1, 1 draws. Como 1907 have lost just 0 of their last 3 Serie B games against Spezia Calcio. The draw leaves City some 13 points behind Liverpool having played two games more. See alsoManchester City v Crystal Palace - Premier League LIVE The Eagles took the lead through Cenk Tosun just before half-time when he latched on to Martin Kelly’s header forward – a lead they took to the interval. However, City, driven on by a raucous home crowd, monopolised possession, pinning their visitors back and peppering the goal of Vicente Guaita from the off. Conceded by Tom Eastman. Posted at 62' Jack Sparkes (Exeter City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Foul by Kwame Poku (Colchester United). Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Matt Jay (Exeter City) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left from a direct free kick. Well it would come as no surprise if this encounter is indeed a goal fest as the hosts won two games in a row on the road winning with 2-1 away from home at Hapoel Hadera which can be quite tough to break in defense this while last round they even won 4-2 away from home at Hapoel Raanana and they can consider themselves safe from relegation at this stage but should keep on scoring goals and being attacking minded. Despite being in unfamiliar surroundings, alone in a foreign country without any family or friends around him, Cantwell made an unforgettable impact both on and off the pitch. In his 10 appearances, he scored twice and it was his assist that led to the winning goal that confirmed Fortuna's return to the top flight for the first time in 16 years Cantwell celebrated Fortuna Sittard's promotion on crutches after suffering an injuryIn the joyous scenes that followed in the city's square, Cantwell - hobbling on crutches after being injured in the last game - grabbed the microphone off a team-mate on stage and led a rendition of the club's anthem "You'll Never Walk Alone" in front of thousands of fans. Despite this record, the bookies have Braga listed as heavy favourites. These skewed odds make us lean towards the other side of the coin, and considering Belenenses are unbeaten in three home matches we think backing a Belenenses Win or Draw Double Chance is a fantastic value bet. I started watching the Premier League in 2013 when it was shown a lot at the recording studio we were using in New York," he explained. I'd always watched football when I was a kid, but I didn't have a favourite English team. I got home after recording had finished, and kept watching, but I needed a team to root for. I didn't just want to go for a 'money' team - one of the best sides, who are always going to win - so I looked at the table and picked the teams who were ninth, 10th and 11th, and decided it was going to be one of them. Man of the match - Jorginho (Chelsea) Jorginho (right) might have been fortunate not to be sent off but there is no doubt Chelsea were a better team with the Italy international on the pitch'It was very cruel' - reactionArsenal head coach Mikel Arteta: "It was very cruel the way we lost it, in the first half we saw a lot of positives and saw what we are trying to implement. But the way we conceded was disappointing. They are playing poorly and will do well to beat an extremely organised defensive Atletico Madrid outfit on Wednesday, further dampening spirits. In an ideal world they will at least have the chance to clinch the title at Goodison Park or at the Etihad Stadium a few weeks later, but it could well be an unglamorous home match with Crystal Palace when they secure the title, leading to Kenny Dalglish and Ian Rush being handed (well-washed) onions in the stand to peel in a vain attempt to provide moment of victory with the emotional scene it deserves. Henderson's passing accuracy stands at 33. Premier League, worse than Pope (38. Pickford (56. Aston Villa's Tom Heaton, another possible contender, is out for the remainder of the season through injury and unlikely to be fit for consideration for Euro 2020 while Foster - the only other English goalkeeper to keep as many clean sheets in the Premier League this season as Henderson - has not featured for the international team in seven years.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page