top of page

Ukraine Eurointegrat Group

Public·238 members

Bosnia & Herzegovina - Netherlands live streaming 13 January 2024

Aug 22, 2023 — Bosnia-Herzegovina is an independent state which is partially under international oversight under the terms of the 1995 Dayton Peace Accords ...

Ten-man Alkmaar had substitute Ferdy Druijf to thank for two late goals as they recovered to draw 2-2 at home to Partizan Belgrade in Group L and join group leaders Manchester United, whose second-string side lost 2-1 at Astana, in the last 32. Wout Weghorst's penalty put Wolfsburg into the knockout round as they claimed a 1-0 win against Ukrainian side Oleksandriya and were joined by Group I leaders Gent, who secured a 0-0 draw at French side Saint Etienne. I cannot see them making it two in a row, though, because we know how good Sheffield United are - they always seem to produce a decent performance - and because they have had a bit of a rest too. The Blades did not play at the weekend because their opponents, Aston Villa, were in the Carabao Cup final, and they have only had three games since they beat Millwall in round four at the end of January. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Millwall 0-2 Sheffield United highlights Lawro's prediction: 0-2Filly's prediction: 0-2West Brom v Newcastle (20:00 GMT)Championship (1st)vPremier League (14th)Who did they beat?4R: West Ham (PL) A4R: Oxford Utd (L1) Ar3R: Charlton (C) A3R: Rochdale (L1) HrWest Brom are still top of the Championship despite losing at home to struggling Wigan on Saturday. Read the full story Liverpool to wear new badge Liverpool have earned the right to display a badge signifying their recent Club World Cup win. Previously Manchester United have not been allowed to update their kit for the same achievement, but the Mirror points out that Real Madrid have been given permission to do the same in La Liga after their own wins. We’re confident that Braga will win-to-nil on Sunday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-0. The hosts head into the game as the clear form favourites and having outplayed their guests in all departments this season. Pacos Ferreira have really struggled on the road so far this season, no just for points but also for goals. With his side already two goals down, Kepa was targeted by a supporter behind the goal in the 65th minute, with the cup missing the Spanish goalkeeper by inches when he walked across his six-yard box. We can confirm that we have identified and issued an immediate ban to the individual responsible for throwing a cup at Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga during Sunday's Premier League home fixture," the club said in a statement https://www. And as club captain, his importance extends beyond the pitch. He is extremely popular among his team-mates and is enjoying growing recognition from the fans; for all this, the club has assured him that they want to keep him where he is. The 34-year-old wants all this to be rewarded in a huge contract. The Super Cup was a two-legged tie between the league champions and Copa del Rey holders but federation chief Luis Rubiales oversaw a dramatic shake-up last November, striking a three-year deal to play the tournament in Saudi Arabia. The federation has not confirmed financial details but Spanish media reports say the deal is worth around 40 million euros annually. That's quite time-consuming because you are contacting agents, catching up with the individual players that are out of contract that you may want to bring in and catching up with the club to make sure they are in the loop with our recruitment strategy. The WSL season was suspended on 13 March, along with all other top-level football in the UK, because of the coronavirus pandemic. Liverpool furlough some non-playing staffLiverpool's remaining WSL fixturesManchester City (h)Everton (a)Reading (a)Brighton (h)Chelsea (a)Tottenham (h)Manchester United (h)Birmingham City (h)But Jepson says the main thing is "making sure our players and the public are OK, fit and healthy" during this "crazy" time and has had to make sure she is communicating with all her staff regularly. Bosnia-Herzegovina country profile Aug 22, 2023 — Bosnia-Herzegovina is an independent state which is partially under international oversight under the terms of the 1995 Dayton Peace Accords ... As Bosnian Serbs mark controversial national day, US 3 days ago — The United States has warned that ongoing celebrations of a Bosnian Serb self-proclaimed national holiday violate Bosnia's constitution and a Bosnia and Herzegovina Blackburn have won their last four matches at home, while their recent strong form makes them worthy favourites against one of the league’s worst travelling sides. We expect Blackburn to follow up on their recent successes, with a home win our tip for this clash. St Mirren picked up their first away win of the season over the weekend as they defeated relegation rivals Hamilton 1-0, allowing the Buddies to push up to 9th place in the Premiership table. Now, the hosts aim to get back to winning ways on home turf, where they've lost their last two fixtures. Nottingham Forest have won nine home league games this season. Nottingham Forest have four points from their last two league fixtures. Bristol City have gone seven league games without a win. Three of the last four Bristol City away league games have been lost. Bristol City have only earned eight points from their last ten league fixtures. Esteli U20 and Juventus Managua U20 will face each other in the upcoming match in the Liga Primera U20. Esteli U20 this season have the following results: 8W, 1D and 5L. Meanwhile Juventus Managua U20 have 6W, 2D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. In their last five matches before the break, West Ham had not managed a clean sheet and had conceded at least twice in three of the five matches. They had however done fairly well at home in the league, with two wins, two draws and one loss, and failing to score in just one of those. They have two wins in friendly matches and that should be a good boost towards this match. Another match for today from Germany Bundesliga where I will bet on goals and I will try that. So, Eintracht is this season team who is at home playing very efficient and probably, they will be on that level in this time. I was enjoy in their duel against Bayern Munich, actual champions, who are they beat at home with even 5-1. In last few matches, this team is every time played with three or more goals and now, surely will be same and this time. Over 3 is, like in match Werder - Schalke, very real option and I will try. Bosnia (region) Bosnia is the northern region of Bosnia and Herzegovina, encompassing roughly 81% of the country; the other region, the southern part, is Herzegovina. TALKING POINT - Sergio Ramos nearly cost his team dearly with a moment of madness He scored the opening goal for Real Madrid, but Ramos very nearly cost his team by giving away a penalty kick, allowing Alaves the chance to equalise from the spot. As club captain, Ramos should know better. His elbow into the face of Joselu inside the box was careless at best, reckless at worst. Central Coast are likely to set up in a defensive manner as they try and leave New Zealand with a positive result and this could lead to some frustration for Wellington Phoenix as they try and break the visitors down. They hosts should mange to leave with the win but it won’t be comfortable and a 1-0 win for Wellington looks like a good bet. BGU Minsk are going to host pershiy Region. This is the second round match. Pershiy region had a draw in the 1st round. They had a good display their and their defense have been rock solid. They will come into this match with a similar kind of approach and they should play for all 3 points here. But playing Against BGU is not going to be that easy. BGU Minsk may have lost their first match, but they are a strong team and still can hurt the Pershiy Region defense. Both teams have similar type of squad and it is going to be an even match. It seems to me that picking draw is the best bet here. Given a clear window, you are looking at about six weeks to complete the calendar, using midweek games. Will Liverpool win the Premier League title no matter what?Stone: "I don't think we can say 'no matter what' because the option of scrapping this season does exist. However, everyone recognises that would be exceptionally harsh on Jurgen Klopp's men. Scrapping this season is not the option being thought of as preferable at this stage. The Parisian giants are top of the table with a 13-point lead over their nearest rivals, Marseille. Still having time to challenge for European places or get caught up in a relegation battle, Strasbourg are presently doing neither. Midtable in tenth place, they are eight points off a Europa League spot and 11 above the trap door area. My main bet for this game would be both teams scoring it with Verona being the best newly promoted club in Serie A so far this season, they have scored in their last 5 home games winning 3-0 with Lecce, 2-1 with Genoa and 1-0 with Fiorentina while they drew 3-3 with Torino and lost 3-1 to AS Roma, while earlier this season they scored a goal away from home at Juventus but lost the game with 2-1 in the end. Dortmund have missed out on the title to Bayern Munich for the eighth season in a row but are destined to finish second as RB Leipzig are six points behind. Hoffenheim, seventh in the table, can still qualify for Europe provided other results go their way and they pick up something here. They are level on points with sixth-placed Wolfsburg, with sixth being the final Europa League qualifying spot. A new scheme to increase the number of black, Asian and minority ethnic coaches is "not the giant leap" needed, says Kick It Out chair Sanjay Bhandari. The Premier League, English Football League and Professional Footballers' Association scheme aims to help BAME players become full-time coaches. At present there only five BAME managers across the top flight and EFL. Speaking to BBC Sport, Bhandari said: "By 2025 we need 20% of boards to be people of colour and 25% of coaches. Real Esteli needed a win here by all means because it will help them to keep an eye on leaders Managua FC, their defeating of Chinandenga FC at their own backyard 3-1 shows how serious they are to keep an eye on leaders and hoping to win the league. Sturm Graz and Wolfsberger will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Sturm Graz this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 8L. Meanwhile Wolfsberger have 11W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Shakhtyor should be able to make a secure victory here, despite Slavia is back in the good form again. Slavia has few well matches, where was able to pull out the victory from Vitebsk and also to make a 0:0 clash with Torpedo Zhodino. Shakhtyor again did not manage to make their series longer, and team went with a draw in Vitebsk, without to score goal. Posted at 90' Foul by Kyle Naughton (Swansea City). Posted at 90' Bright Samuel (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Marc Pugh (Queens Park Rangers) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Eberechi Eze. Posted at 87' Foul by Connor Roberts (Swansea City). The fate of the Scottish Premiership season is likely to be decided on Monday at an SPFL board meeting. The top flight campaign is expected to be curtailed, with Celtic crowned as champions and Hearts relegated on a points-per-game basis. The SPFL and Scottish FA have received the letter of assurance from Uefa that an early finish will not mean forfeiting European places. However, some outstanding issues mean a decision could be delayed. A big one is Juan Sebastian Veron," said Perrins. He really struggled at United but in the game he is incredible, and is the third most-expensive player at £12m. Christian Bassedas (Newcastle) and Sergei Rebrov (Tottenham) are other high-priced assets who never made a mark on the Premier League in reality. The game has also thrown up some unlikely heroes, partly because of little pricing errors by us. Ross Barkley replaces Jorginho. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Chelsea. Willian replaces Fikayo Tomori. Posted at 64' Attempt missed. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Lewis Cook with a cross. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. It really was coming home. Instead, on a balmy July night in Belo Horizonte, the city built on hills, a drama unfolded that will never be forgotten by anyone who witnessed it, whether in the sprawling Estadio Mineirao or among the millions watching elsewhere in the vast country. And for this observer, if there is one occasion to take away and keep forever, it is the night Germany inflicted a 7-1 World Cup semi-final humiliation on the hosts, their first competitive home defeat in 39 years. The main issue for The Roar this season has been scoring goals with the side averaging just 1.16 goals per games so far. This return will need to improve quickly if they hope to make the finals series, especially as their defensive output has got worse as the season has gone on with six goals conceded in their first five games but conceding 11 goals in their last five. Birmingham would endure penalties heartbreak again in 2001 as they conceded a last-minute equaliser in their second leg away at David Moyes' Preston, before a 4-2 defeat in the shootout. Blues also reached the 2001 League Cup final, losing to Liverpool - again on penalties. They would finally be promoted through the play-offs in the following campaign at the fourth time of asking, but it was new manager Steve Bruce who took them there, after Francis had left the club in October 2001 by mutual consent. Timao have plenty to look forward to next year, with ex-Athletico PR boss Tiago Nunes arriving but as far as this weekend goes, there's little reason for the team to be highly motivated. Indeed, a scrappy 1-0 win at struggling Ceara wrapped up their continental place and means the hosts will merely be going through the motions on Sunday. Posted at 82' Tom Ince (Stoke City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 82' Foul by George Saville (Middlesbrough). Posted at 78' Foul by Lee Gregory (Stoke City). Posted at 78' Dael Fry (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, Middlesbrough. Marvin Johnson replaces Djed Spence. BookingPosted at 77' Tommy Smith (Stoke City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Torpedo Zhodino will play against Gorodeja in Vysshaya Liga of Belarus on Thursday. Torpedo Zhodino are currently third on the standings and has four wins, three draws and one defeat. They are on unbeaten run of five matches and just lost one game this season. While Gorodeja are 11th on the Vysshaya Liga table and has three wins, two draws and three defeats. Torpedo Zhodino are playing well this season and Defeated FC Minsk by 5-2 in the first week of this month. Torpedo Zhodino are unbeaten against Gorodeja in the last two head to head matches and likely to win this game . Luckless Lukas Jutkiewicz has now scored three goals in successive home games - and eight this season - but still finished on the losing sideBirmingham City head coach Pep Clotet told BBC WM 95. If you only think about the result, we're disappointed, because we came back three times against Leeds. But at the same time, after playing West Brom and Leeds at home in the last 15 days, we did see a lot of things we are looking for and we need to be encouraged. Paper Round's view: Arsenal and Tottenham both seem to be leaking goals. The pair have both conceded 31 goals each in 22 Premier League matches this season. It was expected that defenders would be at the top of their January transfer lists, but Arsenal are the club who are in more desperate need of a centre-half. Gimnasia are unbeaten in four games, winning three of those matches. Sarmiento have failed to win eight of their ten away matches in the league. Sarmiento won the reverse fixture 4-1 when the teams played in September 2019. A Group B fixture of the Argentinian Primera Nacional, the country's second-tier, sees two promotion hopefuls battle it out when Gimnasia Mendoza go to battle with Sarmiento. Mirandes have beaten La Liga opposition in the previous three rounds of the Copa Del Rey. Real Sociedad got to this stage by beating Real Madrid 4-3 at the Bernabeu in the quarter-finals. Real Sociedad forward Alexander Isak is the Copa Del Rey top goalscorer with eight goals. On the cusp of their first Copa Del Rey final since 1988, Real Sociedad take a 2-1 lead into the second leg of their semi-final with Mirandes. I would be unhappy if I was in a house on my own. I would have to clean, I don't want [that]. I would have to iron, I don't know how to. I have to cook; I would cook fried eggs and sausages [because] that's the only thing I can do. I lived in an amazing apartment. It was not a room. It was mine all the time. This is a critical time for black, Asian and minority ethnic coaches," said Doncaster Rovers manager Darren Moore, who is chair of the Premier League's black participants' advisory group. We all know and agree that the diversity of coaches and managers must increase and this placement scheme represents a positive step. There are lots of roles in the academy system, all the way through to first team, and young coaches can slot in at different points to begin that journey. Also a best match from this Tajikistan league between this two good team from this league Istaravshan and Kuktosh we will play the best pick for this match now a pick over from 2.50 goals and can look see a new great soccer match with a best play from boat teams and a best new chance for this our pick we play at the mach and more new points to our score for this three goals we look see at the mach now and can for this our pick look get a new win from new 9.50 points to our score. The encounters of these two teams, MKS Cracovia Krakow and Zaglebie Lubin, in the Polish Ekstraklasa have always been scant in recent years. The results were draws or with max. a goal difference. Even today, I expect a close match, with the hosts are slightly favored. The encounters last year ended with a guest victory. What are Premier League clubs doing on pay?Liverpool had become the fifth Premier League team to furlough non-playing staff with the season suspended indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic. Staff affected were to receive 80% of their salary through the scheme and the club would make up the difference, despite making a profit of more than £40m last year. The decision was criticised by former Liverpool players Jamie Carragher and Stan Collymore. I have very little doubt that Botosani will not be able to win this game. The team scored an excellent move as never before and in the last 10 games won 6 games and 2 ended in a draw. At the same time, the last 4 meetings ended in victory for the team. The victory over “Polytechnic” (CSMS Iasi) will allow the team to ensure access to the playoffs. Therefore, I think the team is quite motivated. As for the guests, things are bad here. The team has already reserved a struggle for survival and will definitely fight in transitional games. Of the last 10 games, the team’s best achievement was a draw. The remaining 9 meetings, the team lost. I do not think that there are possible options, except for the next defeat of the Polytechnic.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page